Saturday, May 17, 2014

hola!



i have had people ask me when i am going to start blogging again and i'm going to commit starting now.  i feel so much better mentally when i blog i have realized.

when i got my iphone back in the fall, blogging kind of took a backseat to instagram, and still does.  if i had as many blog posts as i do instagram ones, i'd be doing very well.  sadly, that's not the case but it should be.  i think with ig, it's just much easier and faster, more fun, and not sure what else.  but i can't neglect my cute little blog.

let's see, i'm sure there are a million things that have happened since i blogged last.  no not really, but i guess i did get a new small flash drive so i can take pictures again and have a way to upload them to my computer since my ext. hard drive broke and that's ultimately the reason i stopped blogging in the first place.  it infuriated and saddened me.  still does, really.  um, warm weather is here, praise jesus.  i have a couple upcoming trips in june that i'm excited for {right, dad? (: } i've really become into watercolor painting and love it more than any other hobby i have ever done.  it's so much fun and is a great form of relaxation for me.  i will post some more of my stuff soon.

this week i will be participating with a group of girls about what we love about summer, so i'm looking forward to that especially! summer is full of sunshine and mostly happiness for me, so i am really looking forward to it!

i think that's about it for now.  more to come soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

glad you are back!!!
Of course, I still follow you on IG!!!

Janna Renee said...

Hard drive issues are legit the worst!! I need to back up all my stuff, but I keep putting it off. This reminds me that I'll regret it!